Terms and Conditions of Hire
It is the responsbility of the customer (hirer) to ensure that all possible steps are taken to avoid injury or damage to the inflatable. Please ensure that the following safety instructions are followed:
- This unit has an age limit of (owner to specify) years. Please ensure no- one over this age uses the equipment.
- No food, drinks or gum are to be consumed on the inflatable – to avoid choking.
- All shoes, badges, jewellery (i.e large earrings, necklaces etc) MUST be removed and anyone using the inflatables MUST HAVE empty pockets. It is recommended that glasses are also removed.
- Absolutely NO face paints, party poppers, coloured streamers or “silly string” are to be used on or near the equipment, as they can stain and damage the unit.
- NO SMOKING near the equipment at any time.
- Alcohol or any other substance is forbidden whilst using or supervising the equipment.
- Climbing, hanging or sitting on the walls of the inflatable is DANGEROUS and must not be allowed.
- Somersaults are strictly forbidden as these are very dangerous on this type of equipment.
- A responsible adult MUST SUPERVISE the inflatable at ALL TIMES.
- Ensure that the inflatable is not overcrowded and limit the numbers depending on age and size of people using it. If users are colliding into eachother then it is too crowded.
- Try and avoid large and small people from using the inflatable at the same time.
- No pets, toys or sharp instruments to be allowed on or near the Inflatable.
- If the inflatable is not being used for any part of the day, please switch the blower off at the mains, this will reduce your electric bill!
- Do not allow anyone to bounce on the step/front apron. The step is there to help users get on and off.
- Ensure that no one with a history of back or neck problems or pregnant women use the inflatable.
- Do not allow users to be on or around the inflatable during inflation or deflation – this can be dangerous!
- In the event of heavy rain, it is strongly recommened that the inflatable is switched off. Any wetness, including bubbling (this is normal) can be dried with a towel. Where possible please cover the blower (e.g small picnic table) as this will prevent rain water being sucked into the blower and then into the inflatable.
- The Inflatable should not be used if it becomes wet on the jumping area. If no shower cover is fitted and in the event of rain, the unit should not be used.
- In the event that the blower stops working, please ensure all users get off the inflatable immediately. The blower has a safety reset button, try pressing this, also check the fuses and make sure the blower tube or deflation tube has not come undone or something has not blown onto and is obstructing the blower. In the event that it overheats, or loses power, switch the blower off at the mains, then switch it back on again 1 or 2 minutes later, and it should restart. If it does not, inform us straight away.
- Ensure that the vent on the side of the blower is kept clear at all times.
- Outdoor hire: South Cheshire inflatables have the right to postpone a
booking in the event of winds over 20mph. If this happens when a castle is already out on hire, the inflatable MUST be deflated IMMEDIATELY.
If you are unsure about anything, please contact us: 01270 335025
Please note that all persons using the equipment supplied do so at their own risk. The person/organisation hiring the equipment will be responsible/liable for any damage or injury occurring from or as a result of misuse or reckless use.
These guidelines are for the safety of all people using the equiptment, and it is the sole responsibility of the hirer to ensure they are adhered to. Our company cannot accept any responsibility for any injury caused to anyone using the equipment.
I hereby agree to abide by the terms and conditions listed above.
Print Name .................................................................
Date of Hire .........................................................